Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
dun read, it's gong yoo again!!
I'm sorry but I just have to post another for gong yoo cos he's so so so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He has captured my heart totally, I can feel my face burning by just thinkin of him.
Gong Yoo is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Went to read forum about him today.
It seems like I'm not the only one who adore him, there are quite a number who feel the same about Gong Yoo.
I feel so so so happy. :D
He's not only cute, funny, hot & gorgeous, he is also a good actor as well, which makes me like him even more. *happily hopping around*


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He just look good in everything that he wears.
This pic is on my desktop wall paper.
Gong Yoo oppa~~!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This pic is the reason why I said he's cute.
Isn't he adorable??
I want to be the doggie sleepin next to him. Wait wait.. I would rather be the book his arm resting on. XD


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Many girls find this gorgeous hunk hot & sexy.
As for me, I.. totally.. AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This sleeping post really makes me go ga-ga over him.
Sigh..


Lastly, this is the most awesome pic of all.
This is the reason why so many girls love him to bits.
This is the reason why he's sexy, hot & cute.
This is the reason y I can't stop my fantasy, keep day-dreaming about him.
Allow me to present to you...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He's super duper hot body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sigh.. Y is he in Korea?
Y is he not from Malaysia?
Y does he has to be so cute??


They said he will be goin to military service for 2 years, tat means no Gong Yoo for the next two years.
How am I going to survive??????????


On a side note, I found a new acronym for my name.
CP stands for Coffee Prince --> which is related to Gong Yoo.
Maybe I ought to start calling myself the Coffee Princess instead of Kawaii No Hime from now on.
I might learn to start drinking coffee to live up to that name.


Saranghae, Gong Yoo oppa!!!!!


K k.. I'll start studyin now.
Thanks for readin my nonsense.
Good luck in remaining papers. :)

Labels: ,

posted by sippy @ 8:45 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger reenz said…

    sweatlarrr -__________-|||||

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger crappycp said…

    haha.. sorry lar..
    i'm obsessed with this guy now
    it'll take me a while to fade it off
    till then, tahan for a while lar kay??
    gambate~ :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates