Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Random post.
I wonder how long does it take people to know..


I'm a lazy bum who always study last minute. I need motivation to get me studyin.
Unfortunately, I just dun get any motivation from ppl around me.
We were just too busy dealing with "other stuffs". :p


Anyway I have a feeling I'm going to get sick soon. Not enough time to sleep.
Dad said tat's the reason y my pimples are popping out.
Oh well.. too lazy to bother about it.


During midterm break, I went back home. Checked the old pics out again.
I used to be super duper cute when I was 6 and now I look so horrible.
Sigh.. wish I can go back to those times.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cute??
If u dun find me cute, dun let me know kay?? :p
I'm tat type of girl who just wants to listen to the nice sweet words lar. Haha~
Can't believe my mom actually let me wore tat dress and tat hat.. -.-"
Taken this in Zoo Negara.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Before I forget, wanna wish Wayne (the smart-lookin chap in the above pic) Happy Belated 21st Birthday~
His bday is 2 days ago & he's a nice guy, always there to listen to my ramblings.
He's a pretty smart fellar with good logical reasoning. You can tell it when you play Mafia with him.
He can sing very well too, especially Michacle Buble's song. ^_^
He loves watching & playing Soccer too.
Wayne, hope you'll harder in ur studies & always grow in GOD.
Know that GOD always love you & you can always rely on Him in everythin.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The second fellar who I wanna wish.
His name is Joash & his bday is today, Happy 22nd Birthday!!
A very very nice senior who is very fun to hang around.
Heard that he's very popular last time in HIgh School.
A very good dancer too, can dance like MJ.
Another soccer fellar who claimed that he's desperate for a gf (as if). :p
All the girls agree that he's one of the hardest guy in CF.
Joash, you looks so handsome~ Lol.
Hope all the best for you & I pray that you're be salt and light of GOD.


K lar.. gotta study for my Law and Information Technology.
I'm a MMU law student mar.. suppose to know a lot about multimedia law. XD


Nites. Bbs.

Labels: , ,

posted by sippy @ 11:23 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates