Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, August 12, 2007
to you, my wontdieone.. :)
This mid term break is not an easy holiday for me, many things had happened.
The thing is it's all worth while in the end for it becomes another sweet memory in my heart, a memory that will last me a life time.


I wanna wish my dear a Happy 21st Bday. It's actually yesterday, since it's after 2am now. But really, I thank him for spending his Big day with me. It's very very important to me. It's the 3rd bday of his that we celebrated together. Sometimes, I wish I can continue to celebrate his bday with him every year.. Hehe~


3 days before his bday is our anniversary. It's been 2 years we were together. Wow!! Never tot my relationship could last this long, quite proud of it. Lol. This 2 years has been awesome for me. I do have my portion of ups and downs but all these make me more mature lar.. at least I think for 3 sec before I do anythin now. :p


Dear, it has been great to be with you. Thanks for all those wonderful moments that you have brought me. I'm a greedy person, wanting more of it but I know I ought to be content with whatever I have. Thanks for ur patient, tolerance and kindness especially at times when I speak or do nonsense stuffs. Thanks for loving me for who I am and not by how I look or how I behave. Thanks for calling me "baka" the whole time in the relationship. Thanks for all the hugs and sweet words. Thanks for making me a better woman for GOD.


I want to tell you I love you and there's no words that could describe how deep my feeling is for you and you're always be a special person in my heart. No matter what happens, I'm always here for ya in anytime, any place.


HAPPY 2 YEARS ANNIVERSARY n HAPPY 21 BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: , ,

posted by sippy @ 1:53 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    u know this kinda reminds me of something....haha.anyways looks like the picture taken has more said than yours..kinda look like bro and sis than couple..hmm,cute..;)

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger sippy said…

    haha..
    i hv no clue who u are n now u're makin me curious what this post/pic reminds u of :p
    yeah, many ppl said we looks more like siblings.
    lastly, thanks for postin this comment, this post means quite a lot to me. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates