Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Saturday, July 07, 2007
my feeling from cyber trip
Meant to finish this entry last Saturday.. wrote half then started to procrastinate.. so let's turn back the time a bit, shall we??


Time: 2007/07/06 10:30pm


Just came back from Cyber today, went up with Jeff and Huiyin.
Thanks Jeff for drivin us down.
Won't be updatin about Cyber trip today but rather I want to share my feelings I had today.


During my Alpha, I had a bunch of friends. They were the first few that taught me what hangin out is, what OBH is. Before them, I never stayed outside until 3,4 am. After them, it seems like I'm always doing so. Bad bad influence.. :P


Anyway, this bunch of people brings me a lot of joy and laughter. My happiest sem was during my Alpha first sem, when the group hasn't split. We called ourselves "fisherjokerhoodies". Don't ask me who name it but really, we did have a lot of fun. I remembered going to pasar malam every single Monday & Wednesday to buy our dinner. Then, we would hang outside EP to have our dinner. Btw, almost all of us were staying in EP.


Things started to fall apart during 2nd sem, the group split for some reasons and things weren't the same anymore. I guess all of us were young, inexperience, not knowing how to deal with the situation, thus some left and some remained.The splitting was not good but it taught us a lesson, making us more mature.


Yesterday evening, I went to see this bunch of friends since many of them left to go Cyber, the last I saw them was Beta. They were engineering students. It's irony that I had close Engineering friends in Cyber and none from my Alpha management group. Seeing these people bring back emotions, especially of joy and miss. Yes, I miss them, a lot. By the sight of them I can't hide the joyous feelings I have, it all shown on the wide grin smile I flashed.


Spending time with them brought back the old memories; catching up with them made me realise how Alpha has long gone. All of us are in Delta now. It's impossible to go back from where we are, but we could always try cherish the moments that I have. I had good times with them, good times that only exist when I'm with them. We laughed a lot, crapped crappy jokes, amused by the story that were told. I was happy throughout the time.


When it's time to bid goodbye, I sensed sadness and emptiness in me, knowing that I won't see them for another long while and I would miss them terribly again. Still I'm glad I went to rekindle our friendship, got closer to some and met up with those that I missed.


Life has been good to me, for having good friends, for having good time. Most importantly, it has let me know a great GOD who is blessing me greatly. Thank you. :)
posted by sippy @ 8:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates