Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, May 21, 2007
the digicam that i really really want
I always wanted a digicam, so this morning, instead of studyin, I go checked around the internet, looking for my ideal digicam, which will last me for years. Oh well.. it's not good to change your digicam often rite?? Unless I'm a daughter of a billionaire lar.. which I'm obviously not. :p


If you're close enough with me, you'll know that I tend to seek for the look first, function's next.
If my digicam is cute, I will sure want to use and bring it everywhere I go mar.
However, I dun really dig the lomo cameras even though some of them are quite cute. Are they quite a hit now?? I think they are in Taiwan..


Some lomo camera pics from various websites:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This one looks funny and it seems that this camera can prevent water.. Hmm.. doesn't really look convincin. Lol.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Another funny looking camera, this is really really not my type. Wonder anyone will buy it..


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is definitely for girly princessy type of girl. And yeah, it doesn't fit me but I can think of a few who will go ga-ga over this camera. How about you?? :p


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Alrites, this is the small cute girl type one and it fits for 14, 15 years old. Am I too old for this kind of camera??


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
One camera that I dun mind having, cos it's pure white. I'm a sucker for pure white.. Hehe~
Plus, this one looks quite cool, wonder how the function will be. I like I like~


Alrites.. the Introduction is getting a bit too long, and now I will go to my body, which is the camera that I really really wanted:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I think this is xiaxue's camera rite?? I like baby pink too, but not as craze as over pure white.
This is DCS-T10/P, priced at RM1099.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Another baby pink camera, this one is DCS-W55/P, it's lightly cheaper, priced at RM899.oo


Lastly, this is my favourite of all:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*spoil brat mode* Mommy!!!!!! I want this camera!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha.. besides pure white, I'm also a sucker for baby blue, and so I like my last year IF camp shirt a lot a lot.
It looks so nice rite?? Same price as the baby pink one. If this camera comes with anti-blur/anti-shake (not sure what's the rite term) and can take macro shot pics, I would so so so love to get my hand on it. It looks so beautiful.. sigh.. *in a dreamy mood now*


As for conclusion, one day, CP will get her own digital camera, and take a lot a lot of vain pics. Haha~~ Kk, will start taking some amazing shots like some famous photographers, but must get a digicam first lar. My camera phone is not good enough ler..
And thus we come to an end of this entry, I must wave you guys goodbye and continue to pursue my studies on Computer law.
Wasted a lot of time but who cares.. Bluek~ :p


Gambate ppl!!!!!! XD

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 12:38 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger Alex said…

    ooo.. i love that cam too.
    only problem is, I already have two digi cam :( can`t get a new one

     
  • At 12:08 AM, Blogger sippy said…

    oh.. at least you have 2, better than me, i still hv 0 digicam. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates