Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Friday, March 23, 2007
I felt some changes in me, not physically but perhaps mentally or spiritually..
Not sure will things turn to be better or worse but the BG up there will definitely be protectin me on watever I'm goin through.
Had bible study last nite and yeah it's difficult.
The passage is easy but the questions are not, especially when you tried to apply it in real life.
Do you believe in predestined?
The part where GOD has chosen who are the good seeds, who will have the experience of coming to be a wheat?
It breaks my heart to hear that.
If that's true, then how about my family who are non-christians?
Are they good seeds that GOD sow? Or just merely weeds?
If you pull out the weeds prematurely, it will uprooted the wheat as well..
I do know how things will turn out but I can only believe in HIM, that HE will work things out in HIS plan and hopefully my family's salvation is upon his hand as well..

Labels: ,

posted by sippy @ 9:53 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates