Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Happy Birthday to KL and Fongie~
As I step into the year of 2007, a lot of my frens turnin into 21, the official adult age where you can get a "key". They're no more adults, and whether they like it or not, they would have to be more responsible for their actions and words. People would be less linear. 21, is a scary age, but everyone will have to face it. Sigh~


Anyway, 21 isn't such a bad age after all. Since you're an official adult... you will always remain how you are unless you're determined to change and so.. I have 2 girls to introduce you today. Dang Dang~


The first girl is........ KHAN LING:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

KL's bday is 29th Jan and yeah, she's a Jan baby.
The youngest in the family but very very rasional.
She plays a significant role in my MMU life.
I know her since the first day of orientation and we were in the same Alpha group, and now same course.
She helped me a lot in my studies, especially tutorials, always looked at her answers.
Yeap yeap, you're rite. She's very very smart, she's 4-flatter.
She can play piano too, grade 8, performed in Micros. I wonder whether she or Jia Tsing better.
You know what's the best part about her?? She's single~
So guys, if u're think u're good enough for her n able to face her protective father, then go ahead. I'll definitely give you my full support. *big grin*


Happy 21st bday dear~ <3>


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
From the left: Huiyin, Khan LIng and Adelin.
We celebrated her bday in Kenny Rogers in MP.
3 of them are pretty and single. *big big grin*


And now, the 2nd girl, Fong Mok Shuang:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She's the one wearing pink in the middle.
This girl's bday is today, 30 Jan.
If KL is siginficant in my MMU life, then Fong is defintiely important to me during my 2dary school life.
She's the one who provided homework for me to copy all the time. So can you imagine how am I to survive without her?
She's currently studying medicine in New Zealand, another very very smart friend of mine.
To me, she's Snow White bcos she has very very fair skin. Btw, KL is also very fair.
She is another single smart pretty girl, another friend which I'm very proud at.
Gal, glad that I can hang out with you often enough during my short holiday. Let's do that again the next time you come back to Malaysia, alrite?
<3>


Happy 21st bday Fongie~


There's the 2 bday shoutouts to my 2 very good friends.
Both have played very important parts in my life and I'll cherished them forever. *big big smile*

I'll end this entry with a pic of GuyY and me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think we look kinda alike in this pic. What do you think?

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 12:14 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates