Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
im in love again~
I'm in love, I'm in love again.
Just like how I in love with Dmitry, I'm in love with Prince Eric in Little Mermaid. His handsome and dashing look, capture my heart easily.
His cheerful smile & bright looking glittering eyes make my heart pounding quickly.
How I wish he hugs me in his arms and gives me a true love kiss.
And yes, I'm in love again, I'm in love again..


Haha~~
Hiya ppl, sorry for the daydreaming above. I just have to write my fantasy out. :p
I think I'm weird sometimes cos I find the animation characters to be more attractive than the real life one. And yes, I'm attracted to him, especially during this scene below:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He looks so so so smart in that and so is Princess Ariel, look so beautiful in her wedding dress. Ishh.. I envy sial. *stick out tougue*
I put this as my desktop background too. *grin happily*


So why am I watching "Little Mermaid"? Well, since _ _ _ _ _ _ sharing it, I might as well watch it lor cos I love Disney Movies. Currently start downloading Little Mermaid II. Yeah yeah~~


I can't help watching it over n over again, especially the part where they were in the lake scene, Sebastian the crab singing "Kiss the gal". It's so so so lovely, with all the fireflies gather around them, and the fishes making out fountains around them, it looks so dashingly lovely.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Isn't this super duper romantic??
Girls out there, u agree with me rite?? *wink wink*


Kiss the girl's lyric
:

There you see her
Sitting there across the way
She don’t got a lot to say
But there’s something about her
And you don’t know why
But you’re dying to try
You wanna kiss the girl

Yes, you want her
Look at her, you know you do
It’s possible she wants you, too
There is one way to ask her
It don’t take a word
Not a single word
Go on and kiss the girl

Sing with me now
Sha-la-la-la-la-la
My, oh, my
Look at the boy too shy
He ain’t gonna kiss the girl
Sha-la-la-la-la-la
Ain’t that sad
Ain’t it shame, too bad
You gonna miss the girl

Now’s your moment
Floating in a blue lagoon
Boy, you better do it soon
No time will be better
She don’t say a word
And she won’t say a word
Until you kiss the girl

Sha-la-la-la-la-la
Don’t be scared
You got the mood prepared
Go on and kiss the girl
Sha-la-la-la-la-la
Don’t stop now
Don’t try to hide it how
You wanna kiss the girl
Sha-la-la-la-la-la
Float along
Listen to the song
The song say kiss the girl
Sha-la-la-la-la-la
Music play
Do what the music say
You wanna kiss the girl

You’ve got to kiss the girl
Why don’t you kiss the girl
You gotta kiss the girl
Go on and kiss the girl


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Last pic of the day. Dun u feel like kissin him/her too?? I'll be honest and said I do. *wink wink*


Nites ppl. Hope tomorrow is a sunny day cos I'm startin to feel moody. *lips pout*
Bbs~
posted by sippy @ 11:32 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates