Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, December 07, 2006
hot and cute guy :D
I love the show "So you think you can dance".
Addicted watching it until cannot do my assignment, I'm a bad bad girl rite??
Sometimes I think I'm a bit weird cos everything I mention this show, I'll turn the show name into "Show me you can dance".
Lol~


In every reality show, especially in show such as "American Idol" or "So you think you can dance" sure got leng chai rite??
I've done a simple survey on my housemate, which are the Tiun sisters on which are the cute and handsome guys on the show.


Our no.1, or at least it is for Renee and me.
Allow me to introduce you Dmitry.
He's so so so duper hot, especially when he tears away his shirt.
Woooooooooooowwwwwwwwoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He has super duper hot body~~ *drooling over him*


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Isn't he handsome??
He's the sexiest man on the show.
He's a ballroom dancer and how I wish he can swing me in his arms.. *dreamy look*


After no.1, here we welcome our no,2. Ivan!!
Ivan is so so so super duper cute and he has baby face.
I just love it when he did his hip hop couple dance with umbrella, he looks so so so adorable.
There are even girls who are proposing to him in poster in the show, so you can imagine how popular he is.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One thing about Ivan is he's always wearing hat or cap.
This doesn't mean he has terrible hair lar. he got quite cute short hair.
Aiks, he's just so so so cute and too bad he's younger than me.*sad look*


So there you go, now you know my taste, and perhaps my housemates' taste. *big grin*
Still, I like my bf best. *shy smile*


That's all for today, hope it brings you a smile. *wink wink*
posted by sippy @ 12:16 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates