Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Friday, October 06, 2006
Alive cartoons
Back again, with more pics, yeah!! Thanks to my cuzzie, Eng Luan, sending me all these very cool SPAM mails. I just <3>


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Isn't the artist talented? I'll never figure out how he did all these. How I wish I have this kind of creative mind but oh well, maybe that's y I'm studyin law, it suits dumb ppl like me. Bleh~


Might update later again, dependin on my mod and how much study I have progressed. Till then~ Study hard n smart. ^_^

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 7:43 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yo CP~~~

    Silent comeback indeed, posting it here coz if I posted it at the ori post no one will probably notice.

    :)

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger sippy said…

    hiya

    ermm.. dun mind me askin but who are u excatly? i'm sorry if i hv offended u but i just cant able to recall anyone that has the same name/nick as u r.

    it will be great if u can elighten me. thanks ya. :)

     
  • At 2:00 AM, Blogger Leo Koo said…

    good one there ;)

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger sippy said…

    hihi leo, thanks :)

    haven't keep in touch with u for such a long time..

    how are u?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates