Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
cakes, i like nice cakes
It's me, updatin my blog again, since I'm not quite in the mood to study. Dun plan to play game as well. Was watchin korean drama half way, then Elvi went to sleep, so no more korean drama for the nite. :( Aiks.. should have save it first.


Anyways, there must be a topic in each entry tat I write, if not difficult to express what I'm goin to write about. I find pics help a lot, keeps me on to the track. Hehe~ The topic today is about CAKES!! I dunno whether u know I'm a baker's daughter or not. But yeah, even though I dunno how to make cakes, but I do think I have good eyes n good taste after 19 yrs of "training". *wink*


Well, I have some pics here to share with u guys, about cakes. What is the use of writin it without some pics to make my blog more allurin?? *evil laughter* And now here come the cakes:


1st cake:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well, the alluring cakes will be post next time. This time, I want to show you how real cakes can be this time, especially if u hv the technology n skill. Look at this cake, does it look like a handbag more or a cake?? From the pic, it looks real, at least 90%. I would so love to look at the real thing and try it out. Wonder how much it cost and whether it can be made in Malaysia or not. Doubt the bakers in Malaysia have this kind of skill yet. Lol~ I want to see how they make it too..


2nd cake:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is another handbag cake. It looks more realistic then the upper one. I wonder which one is more complicated. How should the cake be cut too?? Dun feel like destroying such a lovely looking handbag. I would so so so love to see them makin this cake. The fellar who did this must be an expert, with so much patient and skill. Salute!!


3rd cake:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Haha~ Handbag pic again and this one is specifically for ur mummy one. So do consider to buy this if ur mom's bday coming. She will be so so so in love with this cake, at least I know my mom will. Right, mom? This cake is less realistic compare to the 2 above. My guess is the pattern that causes it. The circles are not exactly the same throughout the cakes. But nonetheless, the baker did a very nice job. I dun mind paying more for the cake just to see the smile on my mom’s face, provided I have enough case to pay for it. *sticking out tongue*


4th cake:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dun worry, I know u're gettin bored of the handbag cakes. I know I am, startin to feel sleepy as a result of commentin on those handbag cakes. Does this cake look easier to make compare to those above?? To me, I still think it's difficult but not as bad as making those ones up there lar. I wonder where they get the pattern. I would so love to enter their bakery/confectionary to get all my doubts clear. Mom, send me to such shops or schools pls?


5th cake:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At last, something different to change the mood. From the beginning until now, I keep thinking what kind of cream they use to make all these. Because of its whiteness, I tot it was fresh cream. However, fresh cream doesn’t give such 3D effect on the case, so it was out and so goes for butter cream. When I look at this pic, the answer strucked me rite away. Following the textures of the cakes, it’s made by Royal Icing. Royal Icing is normally use for decoration. In this pic, I like the white jellewery box, it looks so lovely. In fact, I like the whole pic, makes me feel like a grown-up. *cough cough*


last cake:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The last pic is for those who are chocolate craze. The cadbury chocolate might not look so real but the wrapper sure do. Feel like munching some chocolates after looking at this pic. *hungry look*


Alrites, I think that’s all from melar. I almost fall asleep writin this entry. Bbs ppl. ^_^

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 1:55 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates