Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, December 18, 2006
the game im addicted to
I'm addicted to a game right now. Becos of this game, I do not need to sleep, I can stay up the whole nite and playting it repeatingly. The game is call Ayit:The cost of life.


How to play and purpose of this game:
Your goal in this game is to help the Guinard family get an education and improve their lives. The game takes place over four years, devided into sixteen seasons. At the beginning of the season, you give each family member a role, including work, school, or volunteering. Once every character is assigned to a role, click "Start Season" to start the season.


The reason why I'm addicted to it:
Bcos I'm very good at it. Don't believe it?? Think I'm just boasting?? Check out the pic below then.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I got 13 diplomas and that is super duper a lot!! Some of them can't even get 1 diploma throughout the game kays?? Even though I didn't earn enough money, only 228 gGoud. but if give me more seasons to play I sure can earn a lot, like get computer or big house. If only there were more seasons.. I sure become super duper rich one.


The father, Jean managed to got a graduate study which I tot the mother, Marie will.. but oh well, life is unpredictable.
She's not that bad, earned a Baccalauret degree, which is one step before graduate study.
As for the eldest son, Patrick, he only earned Baccalaureat I. I admit didn't pay much attention to him but I can't, cos I need him to help earnin money lar..
The only daughter, Jacquline is not bad. I managed to let her study until Baccalauret II, which is the highest degree and so it the youngest son, Yves. It's the highest pre-college degree in the game. I was so super duper happy when I see my score. Haha~


That's for now and I wanna thank GOD for the success of Cantata. At least, it went on smoothly and not much ppl sang out tune. Wanna thank mom n dad too for comin to mlk and watch the show. Lastly I wanna thank GOD.. for giving me a bed to sleep.


Goodnite ppl. My eyes can't hold any longer.. *sleepy face*

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 1:38 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates