Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Friday, December 08, 2006
sleepy cp.. zzz
I'm about to blog on somethin serious, which is quite affecting my mood.
But on 2nd thought, maybe I shouldn't.
It's bad enough to make me feel terribly, it's even worse to let others feel the same way.
So just for today, I'll keep them to myself and perhaps when I'm ready to suck away the happiness of others, I'll blog it here. *evil laughter*


CG was fun, even though it's a bible study.
As usual, I talk a lot and this time it's slightly different.
We have a new friend joining us, her name is Jasmyin.
Haha~~ Newbie has new girl, all the guys go WOO WAH now. *wink wink*


One of the question which we discussed was wat we want those who are closest to us think of us as.
Tough, rite??
That's the standard of our CG bible study. *proud and silly look*


I'm not gonna disclose others' answers, cos someone might kill me (yes, you!!) but I dun mind disclosing mine. *big grin*
I want to be a ............ CLOWN!! (GuyY: you're thinking a bit like me now..)
I first said I want to be the cutest girl in CF, then Perfectionist Pianist said I'm shallow.
Then I said I want to be a respectable senior, then PP called me shallow again.
So I have to come out with a new ambition, and thus I choose clown cos I wanna bring joy out of those quiet lonely looking ones, even though I lazy wanna interact with new people these day.
Oh well..


When they are enough people in my CG for a CG session, which is maybe around 10, I'll take picture of my CG and post them here.
Rite now only 5 to 6 members average each week, so no chance taking.
Till then, we'll wait patiently, kays??


NEWBIE NEWBIE YOU'RE THE BEST!! (Lame..)


Sleepy, but need to do my assignment and thus, tata ppl. *sleepy look*

Labels: ,

posted by sippy @ 12:31 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates