Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, January 04, 2007
sick n bday~
Had my first paper today, not a very successful one but I tried my best, hope it will turn out for the best.
One more to go, wish it would not be too hard.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The pic shows my currently situation, flu and sore throat.
I'm not that terrible yet so I haven't take any medication yet.
However, the part above my lips, below my nose hurts.
During exam, I kept sneezing, used up a lot of tissues.
Besides, the freaking invingilator keep annoucing the mistakes on the question papers. Can't they identify all once and let us have our peace?
I wish my flu would go away, I'll stop reading manga and start studyin for my next paper.


Before ending this page, I would like to congratulate 2 friends from my batch who just turned 21, Julian and Elaine Sua~


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Julian's pic.
He plays bass and he played in NOC4.
He's a nice guy who has a bright future in him.
He has a nice gf too, they look cute together.
His bday is yesterday, 3rd of January, the 1st one to turn 21, so this makes him the first boy in CF.
Happy blessed belated Birthday, Julian~


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Elaine's pic.
She can sing super well and she can play piano too.
Caramel makes her high and coffee is a must for her.
She is still single and she's hot, grab it while it's available. (wink)
Her bday is today, which is 4th of January, the 2nd one to turn 21 and this makes her the first girl in CF.
Happy blessed Birthday, Elaine~


That's all for this post. Must study, study, study........................

Labels: ,

posted by sippy @ 10:51 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger auseniale said…

    thanx cp~
    since ur studyin law..i can sue u for curi-ing my pics rite?
    haha..

    :P

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger sippy said…

    Haha~
    I think you can sue me.
    but i know u won't since we r good frens rite??
    *smile sweetly*
    *pleading with sincere eyes*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates