Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
My 1st post for 2007
Christmas has passed & New Year has come, it's no more year 2006 but year 2007, that means in 3 months' time I'm goin to be 21 soon, which I dread. Is there a way for me to escape the fate of becomin 21 except dying? Have an okay Christmas this year, not as great as last year but still alrite, nothin bad happen.


It's either I slacked off a lot or busy with somethin. I just finished playing a Chinese RPG game called "Chinese Robin Hood". Again, I played until 4am in the mornin, or is it 5am? I played this game before, during my 2dary and I'm still addicted to it. Just love the story line and characters. The funniest part is that final is just a few days away and I can't draw myself away from this game. GOD really does HIS miracle at times. The DVD has something wrong, I can't play the last episode, which is the ending. Looks like I have to go for game hunting again after the finals.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Isn't the main character cute? There's 4 endings to it, looks like my holiday is gonna be super duper busy. Hehe~


Not sure when I'll post my next entry, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, next month but definitely not next year lar. *stick out tougue*


Happy blessed year 2007 everyone!! Hope you have a fine year ahead!! *super big smile*
posted by sippy @ 12:14 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates