Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Friday, March 16, 2007
Birthday
You know I've been thinking maybe I dun have a nice face after all.
It's funny that my bf blogs about my birthday, wishing me Happy Birthday but my face just do not appear at all. So I guess I'm just too ugly, might frighten many if it's there.


My 21st birthday is quite nice actually.
I have friends that who are care for me, who are willing to celebrate my birthday for me.
My friends are one of the most valuable treasures that I have.
Thank you to my law coursemates.
Thank you to my birthday lunch partners.
Thank you to my CG members.

You guys mean a lot to me and you make my 21st bday memorable.
Thanks a lot.
Oh yeah, thanks for the wishings from a lot of you, they made me smile. :)

xy
For this post, lazy to upload any pic,perhaps will upload some in my next post.
Hopefully as I step into adulthood, I'll be more mature, more grown and I hope my walk with GOD will be closer and I can really really feel his presence one day.
Hehe~
Alrites, will stop for now. (feel like I'm becoming more evil each day)
Bbs~

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 10:19 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates