Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Friday, February 02, 2007
My CG birthday outing
Yo yo, I'm updating again. This time I'm updating about my beloved CG, the Newbies!!!!!!
My CG brings me a lot of joy and laughter, kind of glad that I was selected out to join the new CGs.
My CG is truly a very very great CG.
Time flies when I'm with them. Yeah yeah~


For today CG, we went to Wing's Cafe to celebrate 2 CG members' bdays, Aaron and Jeremy:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Look at them. Aren't they adorable?
Jeremy's bday on 28th of Jan.
Aaron's bday on 5th of Feb.
Both of them are 19 this year and we made them blow the candle together. Haha~
They are very nice Alphas and it's always fun to hang out with them.
As their senior, I hope they will be growing in their walk with GOD from time to time.
It's a blessing to have them around in my CG.
They are great ppl to work with when come to playing pranks. *wink*


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bought a bday cake for them, it's Black Forest and it's Yummy~
From the pic, it looked good rite?
Oh yeah, the cherry was kind of fell down from the cake. I'm not too sure how it happen.. Hmm..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This is taken after our dinner. There are 8 of us but only 7 in the pic. Aaron, Jeremy, Joel, Rachel, Tze Wei, Jia Tsing and me.
If you're wondering where's the 8th member and camera man, check the pic down there.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yeap yeap, it's Kok Phin.
According to Renee, he has super hot body. He can dance very well too.
A nice guy which even mothers think he's good looking and ought to go out with.
But sorry to gals out there, he's taken.
So dun be too disappointed. There are always better guys out there. *wink wink*


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A pic of our CG leader, Rachel.
Remember to spell her name correctly. If not, she'll get angry.
She's a nice CG leader that let us bully but we actually appreciate and <3>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Joel, a super duper nice guy. I hardly find any guy nicer than him except my bf lar~ *shy smile*
We like to tease him a lot with Rachel. Haha~


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lastly, our super talented pianist and very responsibile too.
He mostly made the decisions for our CG and I'm so glad to have in around.
Oh yeah, if you want to know how Wing's Cafe is. You can ask him, he will explain to u in "details".


Did try to take pics of Tze Wei but he deleted them off so I have no pics of him unless I steal it from Friendster, which I'm not in the mood to do so now.
Anyway, Tze Wei is a lecturer for Diploma students. And yeah, remember to respect him the next time you see him in campus, alrites?
Again, he's a nice guy. My CG is also full of nice boys and girls. Yeah~


Lastly, a pic specially dedicated to our dearest CG leader, Rachel and member, Joel.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They were wearing the same shirt!!!!!!!!!!
We <3>


P/S. btw, we were playing chor dai di on the couch. Later, we played Mafia. It was fun.
Nites peepz~

Labels: ,

posted by sippy @ 12:23 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wah their birthdays ...cool ....

     
  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger reenz said…

    ei..y u put my name laa.shy laaa haha

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates