Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Friday, April 20, 2007
a painful lesson
Things happen recently and I had learned a painful lesson.
In the process, I guess I had hurt some ppl, perhaps directly, perhaps indirectly.
Causing other ppl to stumble, guess might be my biggest sin of all time.
My immature, incapabality caused me to make the wrong decisions, did the wrong thing.
It was tiring to go through this process.
If time could turn back, it wont have to be this way.
But it cant, what I can do now is tried to make things better, change myself.
It took a long time for me to realise that, and it cost a lot, to see other ppl sad bcos of me.
I guess if Jesus is here, He would have give me a sad sad look and a good scolding. After that, He might hug me and teach me to do things the right way,
"Sorry" sounds cheap, when it is used too often but I never seem to learn my lesson and thus the history itself repeat over and over again.
Yet, I still want to say "sorry" for my wrongdoings.
And lastly, there is always 2 sides to a coin, and this is one of the most painful lessons that I have learnt.

Labels: , ,

posted by sippy @ 10:51 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates