Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, May 20, 2007
final exam, happy birhtday n my vain pics :p
Final Exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *2 down and 3 more to go*


I'm not studyin currently, surfin online n wastin my time.
Someone pls make me study, pls pls??


I'm back into my anti-social mood again, dun feel like talkin to anyone, n lockin myself in my room.
Lol.. just wish finals will come to an end, so I can to IF Camp then go back home.
I miss home.. plus I'm broke.. someone pls donate me some money, pls?? *puppy eyes*


I like to camwhore a lot, especially when I have a 3 MP phone. Hehe~
So during my study for finals, I camwhore as much as I like.
Haha.. someone pls pls pls scold me now. :p


My first pic:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I think I look quite cute in this pic. (Haha.. vain sial..)
Wish I'm fairer though, I dun wan to be so tan..
Why can't I be as fair as Snow White?? *pouting lips*


My 2nd pic:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This pic is showin how hard I'm studyin (my notes beside). Haha~
Ask a few people, they say the first pic looks cuter but I think this pic also quite cute wat..


And so these are the 2 better pics from the 12374987349238 pics that I had camwhore (just exaggeratin). :p


Thanks Andrew for photoshop these pics for me, u're such a nice guy.. *smiling sweetly*

Before I forget, I wanna wish 2 of my favourite ppl in this world Happy Birthday.


1. Happy Birthday to my dearly coursemate, Adelin!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
KL is on the left & Adelin is on the right.
It's her 21st bday, so everyone remember to wish her when u see her ya~
Adelin is a good friend of mine who's very smart.
Since she's smart, her CGPA is definitely very high but not goin to dislose it here. :p
Anyway, hope she has a wonderful and memorable 21st bday. Luv ya gal *hugzz*


2. Happy Birthday to my closest cousin, Ying Ying!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She;s older than me by 1 year and a very very nice young lady.
Taught me a lot of stuffs too, I start collecting Snoopy last time bcos of her too. Hehe~
Hope this year will be a happy birthday for you too, miss ya n luv ya. *muaks*


And so ppl.. study hard for ur final exams and hope you guys do well yeah~~
Gambate!!!!!!!!

Labels: , ,

posted by sippy @ 10:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates