Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, May 13, 2007
To my lovely mom
Today is the 2nd week of Mother's Day and so do you know what day is today??
It's MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!


This year I'm not by my mom side to celebrate Mother's day with her, but it's alrite, my bro went back to celebrate with her and I'm pretty sure he bought her present on behalf of me also. Hehe~


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is the pic of my mom and me. She's a very lovely lady, that is when she's not angry lar. :p
People said I look like her and in some ways I do resemble her lar.. Like mother like daughter mar.
But frankly, I think my bro, CW, resembles my mom even more.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I do think my bro is quite good looking, maybe bcos his features are different from mine, lucky him. Haha~
I have another younger bro, CS, dun hv his pic with mom. Time to take more family photos. Lol.


I just wanna dedicate this entry to the most important woman in my life, my mommy.
I anger her a lot, said hurtful things, made her cry a few times.
But no matter what happened, I know she'll be by my side, supporting me.
My mom kinda pampered me a lot but she I'm pretty sure she didn't spoil me, cos last time kena rotan a lot. Haha~
I'm quite stubborn, never admit wrong, but luckily my mom is patient (the most important virtue) with me, showering me with her love, and melt my heart down.
Ppeople always told me to be like my mom cos she's diligent and has strong determination.


Mommy, I <3>


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


p/s. A happy birthday shoutout to Ravin who always so caring and concern. May God bless you and hope you're happy always. :)

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 5:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates