Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Friday, July 06, 2007
Changes??
On days that I'm not bloggin, it means there is a major change in my life.
Guess what's it is??
Can guess??
Cannot guess??
The major change is................. MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeap yeap.. got a new hair cut and I'm happy about it. Haha~


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My hair length was this long previously.
Took this pic in class, Equity I think. Plan to cute that day so took this pic as a remembrance.
I always wanted to have long hair that long enough to cover ___ , like the advertisement.
It has fulfilled my dream and so I'm not too sad to cut it off.
Some has ask why I cut it.. I guess it's another life mystery.. *wink*


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is how I look rite now. Look cute rite??
Renee said I look tidy and fresh while KL & Adelin called me *xiao mei mei*.
K Lyn is the only one who said I look more mature.
Huiyin was shocked to see me with short hair.
Haha.. It feels good to shock a few. XD


Life has been good to me despite a few ups and downs I'm facing.
GOD is merciful indeed but yet I'm driving myself away from HIM.. feel like I'm a lost sheep now. :p
I guess I need some time off from the familiar things. I want to be doin somethin else, that's y I'm joining back Voices, hoping to fulfill what I had promised Jon.
There might be changes again in my life.. not sure how things will work out.. but guess Ill have to be ready for whatever comes.


Btw, I watched TRANSFORMER d!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Watch it with my bro and it's so so so awesome.
People, pls pls pls go and watch.
I'm not a good movie critic, so don't expect me to write a review.


Goin cyber today, so gotta pack my stuffs, cant wait. :D
Have fun for the weekend and dun forget to visit the IT fair.


Adios~

Labels: ,

posted by sippy @ 2:17 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are definitely cute =)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates