Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Saturday, July 21, 2007
stress cos i..
I wish one day your wounds would be healed and you're be able to smile from ur heart again..


This whole week has been a stress for me. I wasted so much time on nitty-gritty matters and procrastinating the works that I ought to be doing, i.e my assignment.
Bcos of that, I ended up not having enough time to sleep.
You know how ppl wish they have more than 24 hours a day? That's exactly how I feel now.
However, I just read a quote on Fosee building, it's by H. Jackson Brown:


"Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein."


So yeah, I shouldn't be complaining. If all these great ppl can achieve so much things in their lifes, given the same amount of time that all of us have, I don't see why I can't achieve the same. It's a matter whether I wanna work an extra miles for it and learn how to organise my time and stop procrastinaning. Still, it's so hard to do it.
Sometimes I wish there will be someone knocking my head and told me, "Wake up, CP, you've gotta face reality!!" (just kidding)

Got this pic from my dad's mail:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"We're almost free, everyone! I just felt the first drop of rain!"


This pic might seem to be a joke but it's scary when this happens to you.
Just as these prisoners thought they'll have a taste of freedom, it's death waiting ahead of them, they could no more feel the rain drops, or sunshine, or freash air.
So I'm luckier than them, at least no matter how bad my day is, I'll hv the chance to see how beautiful the world is, and how beautiful are the ppl around me.

Labels: ,

posted by sippy @ 11:19 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates