Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, October 01, 2007
i hv a new love :D
I know I should be studyin rite now but I got somethin excitin to say, I found a new love!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My new love is none other than Gong Yoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't remember whether I introduced him before but I started liking him ever since Biscuit Teacher Candy Star.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This pic looks so nice rite??
I just find him so so so adorable.
Can't believe he can act as a high school student even though he's 20 plus d.
Sigh..


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Just finish watching this show: "Coffee Prince No.1"
Watching Gong Yoo and the love scenes inside, I feel like falling in love again.
Watching the show makes me feel so sweet, wish I have a guy to let me love now. Hehe~
By the way, his pic is set as my desktop wall paper now. *grinning widely*

Some close up pictures of Gong Yoo:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sigh.. He look so cool, so cute.
He's height is 184 cm and weight 74 kg.
His head is small but still look proportionate.
He's super duper hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Another great picture of him.
Did I mention he has a great body?
Gong Yoo in Coffee Prince has such a nice figure, drooling over him now.
I want to hug him badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (blushed)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is the last picture of Gong Yoo.
I know you guys are tired d, thanks for putting up with me.
This is my favourite scene in Biscuit Teacher Candy Star where he reveals his T-shirt that wrote I love you.
He looks so adorable.
I feel like I'm in cloud 9 now.
If Gong Yoo is near me, I sure pikat him. :D


Just kidding lar.. I vowed to myself not to have a bf for a year.
It's just.. watching the show makes me feel like falling in love again, to have someone loving me the way the male protagonist loving the female protagonist.
I know it won't happen in real life but it's okay to just imagine it rite??
Feel terribly sweet now, can't stop giggling. Hehe~


K lar.. thanks for putting up with my nonsense.
Gambate for remaining papers.
Aza Aza Fighting!!!!! :D

Labels: ,

posted by sippy @ 10:01 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates