Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
my new toy :D
On the way to KL this morning, I was contemplating in the KTM whether to write about my new game or my new job. So, while waiting for KL Monorail, I decided to write about the new game I'm playing. So ppl.. if you want to know about my training condition, then you wait slowly lar. Haha~


On 18th October 2007, I finally got my first console game, PS2!!
I know many of you got PS2 like N years ago.. and PS3 is comin out.. but I dun care.. I finally got my own PS2 & I'm happily playing the games that I want. Hehe~
Btw, I never played PS2 b4 until I bought this. So noob rite??
Thanks to my darling mommy~ :D


The reason I bought the PS2 is bcos of the two games I want to play - Kingdom Heart I & Kingdom Heart II. Lalala~
For those who dunno what Kingdom Heart game is (I doubt there is any), it looks like this:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is the cover for Kingdom Heart I.
The reason I play it is bcos it's a combination of Final Fantasy & Disney Characters.
I got to see Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy & Pluto.
What's more better than that for a Disney fans like me??
I love DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *grin widely*


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The disney characters look so awesomely cute. Btw.. I got this pic from a website.. do you think the girl will sue me for copyright?? I hope she won't lar. :p
Mickey is the King of that world, they call him "King Mickey".
As for Donald Duck, I can actually understand what he speaks in the game. Wow~
I'm playing Kingdom Heart I now and currently my progress is super duper slow.. playin only 2 hours a day, need to sleep by 11pm mar. Some days I'm too lazy to play or my parents want the TV, so I guess it might take me a year to play finish Kingdom Heart I and II. Haha~


The PS2 that I bought is this colour:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yeap yeap.. it's the ordinary black colour. I didn't know there are other colours until I google PS 2 out.
They have the metallic blue one:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Then they also have the colour which will make girls go crazy,PINK!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


But for me.. the colour I like is this:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Silver!!!!!!!!!!
It looks awesomely cute rite?? Looks so futuristic. Hehe~


Still.. this colour doesn't top the ultimate colour I want:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They got white PS2. Yeah yeah~
But unfortunate for me, since I already got myself the Black PS2.
But it's alrite.. I'm very contend rite now.
Can't wait to go back home.. feel like playing my game now.
Hehe~

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 9:38 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    woah... the white PS looks darn chun! *drools*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates