Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, October 08, 2007
an interesting (hopefully) lesson
I think I have a talent to spoil things, which is a very talentful talent indeed.
In my EP days, I spoilt my water boiler, my very first water spoiler.
My friend told me I used it so often until the thermal or somethin like that went out of shape.
Wow.. I never know water boiler can't last so long.


Moving into a house, I bought my 2nd water boiler.
It's a cute water boiler, it's green.
I fell in love with it when I saw it, cos it's short & stout, chubby & cute.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This water boiler takes 10 mins to boil, so I always snooze my alarm for another 10 mins before I go to bath in the morning.
Yeap yeap.. I love my water boiler so often that I used it almost 3 times a day.
Guess what happened??
You're rite, it's spoilt.
There goes my 2nd water boiler.
By the way, I can't survive without my boiler.
I NEED to bath with hot water.
You can ask any of my housemates.
I boil water whenever I bath unless the weather is too hot or I need to go out within 10 mins. Lol~


The focus on this post is not about my water boiler but something else instead, my fan.
My beloved, honorable fan that have been faithfully served me all these years.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is how my fan looks like. It's not very cute but at least it's useful.
Today, on my attemp on fixing it, I somehow spoil it instead.
Wow.. that clearly shows "law student" who knows nots about mechanical stuffs should not deal with machinery, especially on a simple mechanism such as fan.
Alrite, let me correct, a "female law student" who does not have any basic knowlege about fixin fan ought not to attempt it cos u will end up like me, wasted 2 precious hours of study time to fix a fan & not bein able to produce any result.


So guess happen after the 2 hours??
I resort to this instead:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The wonderful & magnificient Cellophane Tape~
Btw, I find it so hard to spell Cellophane Tape, I bet many ppl do not know how to spell it.
Just ask Renee, she me the "Cello" part & I keep thinkin it starts with "S".
Lol~ I'm worse than a primary school kid.


After some attempts, I managed to stick the tapes on my fan & now my fan bcomes like this.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A large number of tape is being used to have my fan function.


To make sure it's continously functionable, I only open speed 1
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's pretty cooling now actually since it keeps blowing my direction & I sweat super a lot while attempting to so-called-fix it.


When I tried to fix it, as you know I cause more damages to it, something fell off from the fan:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
These are the things that fell off, there should be another screw lying around somewhere.
I have no clues from where and how they dropped out but with my super shallow knowledge, I do know these scews are needed to have the "fan panel" (is this how u call it??) stable .
This teaches me a lesson to not have "itchy hand" to try fixin it next time.
Sigh.. now I need to get myself a few fan.
Luckily mom agrees to buy new one for me.
Next time I just need to stay away from all the electrical appliances & hv a guy, whether my bro or my futre bf to save it instead.
I'm just not cut out to be a heroin material. *stick out tougue*


K lar.. tat's all from me.
It wasn't totally a bad experience but I do now wish to face it again. Hehe~
Tomorrow my last paper, hopefully I dun so badly.
Gambate in studyin for those who still have.
I'm ready for supp after tomorrow~
Nites. :)

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 10:32 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What happened to your fan in the first place la.. :p

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    gals good at arguements but not at fixing stuff la that is why

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger sippy said…

    sable: i think i move it around too much, so it's kinda loosen up.. well..u know me.. itchy hands :P

    sully: haha.. i believe there are some girls that are good at fixin sutffs lar, maybe the engineerin ones??

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates