Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
dedicatin it to a special friend
Recently I found back an old friend, an old friend which I was once close with, a friend which I had neglected for a long period of time, a friend which I ought to feel guilty & be shameful of myself..
This special friend of mine, she's from my primary school & she's been in the same class with me for 6 years.. if I recall it correctly.
I remember her a girl likin barbie doll, always designin clothes & house for her barbie.
She's a nice girl & she's one of my closest friends.
But well.. things that aren't nice happen in primary school too.. so figure out urself.


During primary, I think there were times I failed to stand up for her.
I can't remember what were the incidents but I did feel so.
After we finish our primary school, I never once contacted her.
But to be frank, I'm not one that good in keepin in touch with ppl.
In fact, I didn't contact with most of them unless they contacted me.
The principle of "out of sight, out of mind" applied to me perfectly.
I am a terrible person rite??


I met her back durin my 2dary, we were in the same tuition.
Talked to her, even promised to teach her English in the next class but I dunno y.. I stopped going to the tuition center & broke my promise.
The guilty still set in when I think back the past.
I wish I could have chosen a different route, I wish I could have been there to teach her.
Yeah.. I wish I'm a better person.


I'm not sure whether she still remembers the time that I failed her..
But I'm pretty sure she's still the nice girl that I have once known cos she still have the same smile, she still calls me Apple.
I miss her.. I really really do miss her..
I'm glad I found her back in Friendster.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The lovely girl who likes airplane & pursuin her dreams now.
Even though she might not be readin this, I still want to say this to her:


"Suvenn dear, I'm sorry & I miss you."

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 10:29 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates