Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, November 08, 2007
My recent updates
The reason I'm in here writin this entry is bcos I ought to update my blog.
It has been abandon for a while.
So yeah, I'm gonna give u some updates about me now. Lol.


1. I'm currently doin my attachment in KL. I have nice boss & nice colleagues. Plus, there's plenty of nice food to eat. So what else can u ask for?? So dun be surprise if u see me gettin fatter & happier. :D


2. Besides the PS2 that I bought to entertain myself. I got myself 4 hamsters to play with. They are getting fatter each day cos I gave them too much food to eat. Oh well.. I can't be fat alone rite?? Btw, J.Co & Big Apple's donuts were good. Yeah~


3. Got more pimples these days so I'm trying to control myself by sleepin very early, the latest by 11pm. But today is unexceptional, since no works tomorrow. No need to wake up at 630. Hooray~


4. Trying to keep my resolution of not getting a bf for a year. Occasionally will hope to see a guy which can make my heart beat faster. Unfortunately I see none. But it's alrite, I'll just continue to stick with Korean Dramas & Anime. Hehe~


5. Oh yeah.. I wanna get myself a new swimwear, a new pair of white shoes too. Time to go for a shopping spree but I'm too lazy to go anywhere after work. Btw, I hv this strong urge of shavin bald too. Just waitin for the rite timin. Hmm..


K lar.. tat's all the craps for me. Basically, I'm alrite lar. So do not worry about hvin ppl bullyin me. After all, I'm CP, the Kawaii No Hime rite?? ;)
Chiaoz~ Take care.
posted by sippy @ 12:19 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bald?? Noooooooooooooo....

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger sippy said…

    but i want to...... it'll be so cool :D

     
  • At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    =(. Oh the horror. No, please don't. I'd have a fainting fit.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates