Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
a specky girl + a pink camera = c_m_h_r_
I have a new specs & I love my specs lots. ^_^
It's retro. Haha~
On another note, I'm suck in doing asst.
CP, can't u just concentrate in ur works & stop surfing the net?
Shall quit babbling & let the main course begin.


This is what I do when I'm bored, I hv camera on my hand & I hv ppl to go crazy with. :p

Photobucket
Yo yo, check it out~


Photobucket
We are Queentasia~!!
XYZ: CP, I tot u aren't goin to do the post d?
CP: erm.. erm.. *speechless & run away*


Photobucket
The new post: biting specs with ur teeth~
sexy?


Photobucket
Ooo.. Big Mirror~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Photobucket
Nat is kissable~


Photobucket
June is gazable~


Photobucket
Wei Yong is starable~


Photobucket
As for me.. I'm smooch-able~ :p


Photobucket
On another note, I wanna wish Mun Mun happy birthday~
Dearie, hope u enjoy the bday dinner~
May all ur birthday wishes come true.
Thanks for being such a great friend & care for me always. ^_^
My life is definitely more interesting having you around.
We do share similar tastes in many ways, especially our choice of guy in manga. XD
Just hope our friendships will last even after we hv long graduated from MMU.
I'll never regret knowing a friend like you & you're truly a blessing for me.
Luv ya lot~ :)

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 10:50 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates