Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
jumble posts. :p
Don't u just love chick-flit (is this how u pronounce) ??
I just rewatched "How to lose a guy in 10 days"
This is a 2003 movie btw. :p


Photobucket
I'm so in love with Andie Anderson (the role that Kate Hudson played) right now.
She is so pretty, smart and confident.
If I'm a guy, she's really the kind of girl I want to be with.
But since I'm a girl, I just want to be like her, 1/10 will be good enough for me.
I'm not too greedy after all rite??


I adore the yellow dress that Kate Hudson wore in this movie too.
She looks so elegant.
It's amazing how a girl can look this dazzling in yellow gold-ish dress.
I'm very happy now. XD


On another note, I felt so tired of goin out d.
Dun feel like goin out for a long long time.
Now all I feel like doin is just stayin at home n lazin around so that I dun spend so much. :p


Since got ppl said my blog is boring to read without any pic, I shall cause damage to ur eyes by puttin some of my vain pics today. :p
These pics are very old pics btw.


Photobucket
Kinda miss my long hair.
This pic is to tell u how long my hair was back then.
I love the way how may hair falls so naturally. hehe~
I forgot when I took this, should be in gamma. :p
I hv thick lips. >.<


Photobucket
This is how it looks when I put it down.
Hmm.. not too need rite??
If I keep long hair, what hairstyle should I cut??
But I really like this pic with LM. Haha~


Photobucket
This is how I look when I tie my hair halfly(is there such a word??).
Btw, I think this is the only pic I have with Samuel Yau. :p
And I wonder where my top went.
I haven't seen it in ages. =.="
The reason I'm posting this up is bcos I'm on the verge of either lettin my hair grow or cuttin it.
It's quite annoyin currently.
But well, I really miss hvin long hair.
So yeah.. what do you think??
Do I look better in long or short??


My 2nd last sidetrack of this post.


Photobucket
I really miss my Gamma CG.
I really miss the ppl inside, and how everybody clicks so well with each other.
The intimacy feeling too, it's somethin that well.. it's hard to come by.
The right song to my feeling towards NEWBIE CG: A moment like this by Kelly Clarkson.
:p
One regret I have is not having camera back then.
If I have it, I could take their pics more often.
And bcos of tat, I dun want to miss any moment that I have with my current CG.
But don't get me wrong kay.
I think my CG now is awesome.
But it's a different kind of feeling.
NEWBIE is like meeting with family members which I know I'll be very comfable while FELLOWSHEEP is like hangin out with a bunch of very close friends, which I know it'll definitely fill with joy and laughter, which can make me forget my worries.
Thus I can't compare both of them.
They are equally great for me. Haha~


My very very last sidetrack of this post is well.. Happy Birthday to Miss Lisa~!!


Photobucket
I have gotten closer to her this academic year.
It's easy to get close to ppl after goin to bday gatherings together for many times and also karoke sessions too.
Haha~
Miss Lisa here is a smart girl who's very fun to be with.
I talk a lot with her when we are sitting together.
She stimulates me to talk. Haha~
Very very bright girl, love anime and manga also.
Still single, available, not forgettin pretty too. :p
And she wore skirt today. Woohoo~
She has such a bright smile rite??
Miss Lisa, Happy 23rd bday~!!
I wish all your bday wishes come true and I hope you will stay this happy always.
Really enjoy the time that I spent with you.
You're truly an awesome girl. Hehe~
Once again, Happy Birthday!!


That's all for my posts today.
It's time to start workin d. Haha~
Tas ppl. :)

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 10:03 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha. cute movie..

    mm. ur hair ar.
    u look good in either :P

    short makes u look more.. erm. matured la :p

     
  • At 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates