Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
happy birthday to my Andy oppa~
Happy Birthday to Andy Oppa!!
21st January is Andy Oppa's birthday.
I'm sure many of you still remember who he is.
He's a member of Shinhwa.
Handsome, charming, and cute, I was once crazily obsessed with him.
I still like him now but I gave up on the thought of marryin him d. :p


Andy Lee Sun Ho, hope you have a wonderful birthday~
Hope you will always stay handsome and cute.
Hope you will gain great success in your career.
I still can't resist your cuteness in and wish you can dance as how you used to dance last time (love your heartdance though).
Once again, Happy Birthday!!
posted by sippy @ 10:25 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates