Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
bloodtype babies story 1
My dear friend, Miss Chan send me this.
I can't resist sharing them and thus here it is.
Hope you guys enjoy reading them. :)


Photobucket
What are their purposes in living??

Photobucket
obligation, responsibility, mission to fulfill
cannot ignore temptation
A baby: please take it away
A type: they are tied down by obligation and responsibility


Photobucket
Highly intersted
B baby: Miao~
B type: obsessed with the things that they are interested with


Photobucket
Desire
O baby: Erm..!!
O type: It's the weakest in resisting temptation
Photobucket
However, once they set a target, they will have great self-resistant



Photobucket
A baby: Haha, a bunch of inferiors
AB type: live to feel more superior than the others.


I spent my weekend doing assignment and I didn't go anywhere.
But able to go back home is a great feeling.
I'm glad I went back.
If I were in Malacca, I bet my assignments still not done.
Too many temptations here. Lol~


Had an aweomse CG last Thursday.
It had been a long time since I have that much fun.
Hopefully everyone that went had a good time.
Love my CG lots.
U guys really brought me a lot of joy & laughter.
Thanks.
Hope we don't bring too much trouble for Merilyn too. :)


Have a nice day~

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 11:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates