Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, October 13, 2008
dinner & bets.
I always have a good time going out with this close friend of mine, J cos it's fun to talk to him.
Tonite's dinner was as usual, filled with laughter. XD
Writing about J made me realised something.
I never take a picture with him before.
Great.. we are friends from Alpha and I don't have a single pic with him.
How am I going to remember him in future lar??
Oh well.. there's always Friendster & Facebook.
Life is so convenient these days. *wink*


In tonite's dinner, we made 2 bets.
I seldom made bets unless it is worth enough to make.
First bet: he promised to buy an air ticket to bring me in whichever country that he will reside in the future, even if it's doing humanitarian work in a third world country, provided he will actually reside there.
Well.. of course I make this kind of bet with him. Who wouldn't? XD
Did I ever tell you one of my dreams is to travel around the world??
I wish to visit at least 50 countries in my life time lar. Haha~


Second bet: After I start working, within a year if there is at least 1 guy approaching me, I'll have to treat him with Mediterranean food with wine which cost around RM 200 (provided if I really start working :P). Of course he's not going to win the 2nd bet lar.
Haha~ I'll make sure I show my true colour from the beginning, so that no guys dare to approach me. :p


Lalala~ Did I tell you how happy I am now??
I'm writing this down so that I can remind him in the future lar. Haha~
My blog does serve a diary purpose for me you know?? *grin*
Btw.. thanks for the jokes, It really helped clearing away my exam blues, seeing how badly I did in my paper. ^_^


Good luck in the remaining papers. Ta. ;)

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 8:18 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger >> Jon said…

    lol. and the J decided to pop by. you should know i am really really bad at photos! hehe, i am so holding you to the bet. and i know I'm going to win the 2nd one!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates