Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
pics, pics, n pics.
I dun feel awkward readin ur blog anymore.


I just read this year ACT's scipt.
It's goin to be fun. Haha~
On another note, today is a historical moment of CF, the first time we have it in campus. ^_^
We did bible quiz, but I end up camwhoring. With Joyce and Serene.
Nope, not feeling guilty. Lol~


Today post will be heavily loaded with pics.
Can't help camwhoring when you have a super pink camera.


Starting from today's event:
Photobucket
bible quiz.
it's a form of quiz like battleship game.
I'm in group 2, we got the highest, 600 marks. XD
Still dun get how they calculate the mark though. Wasn't payin much attention.
Dun like bible quizzes.. since i can't remember much from the bible. >.<


Photobucket
Random camwhoring session with the 2 pretty gals.
They are so fair, I'm so so so envy!!!!!!!


Photobucket
The pouting lips one.
They still look pretty n I'm so ugly.
Haha~


Photobucket
Do we look fierce or what??


Next event: This morning tutorial

Photobucket
I ended up drawing these during Jurisprudence tutorial.
Can guess which food is what??
Sorry for the lousy drawing.
My mom has to do my arts for me when I was young. Haha~
Just feel like sharin them cos I think they are cute despite the lousy drawing.


Photobucket
I ended up drawing this kangaroo in Evidence tutorial.
You wonder what I usually do in tutorial rite??
I usually end up drawing on the tables.
If you see any dirty table with drawing on contigency lab.. tat is usually my work.
I erase those ugly looking ones & preserve the nice looking ones.
Drew eraser, book, handphone, water bottle n many more b4.


Photobucket
Drew the kangaroo based on the this pic, from my notebook cover.
Btw.. KL drew the moon, and also modified my kangaroo a bit. She's much better in art than me. Haha~

Next event: Makan time with family


Photobucket
The karaoke session at lowyat.
2 cousins & 2 nephews.
The older ones are always bullyin the younger ones.


Photobucket
The not-so-entire Seet family.
I doubt you can recognize anyone.
The pic is too small and there's too many of us.


Photobucket
All the cousins & 2 nephews.


Photobucket
2 pretty gals and 1 plain jane.
My cousin, Ying Ying, we grew up together.
She has influenced me in a lot of way, one of it was collecting items from McDonald and Sailormoon stickers.
I collected Snoopy just bcos of her.
Mine is not complete but hers is, framed in wooden box too.


Photobucket
I think I have "bros fetish". Haha~
This pic does look good rite?? *wink wink*
I like it when 3 of us are together. XD


Photobucket
CW has everyone carryin him first.


Photobucket
Then he went and carry CS.
He carried me too but well.. I look fat in the pic, so not gonna post it. :p
Oh yeah.. he also said I'm heavier than CS. Ishh. >.<


I'm happy to see my relatives after not meeting them for so long.
Glad that my grandpa still healthy.
His face glows when we hug him. Hehe~


Next event: WI - Jonah


Photobucket
Can see who's in the small hut?


Photobucket
Kee Wing, Kenny & Sully!!!!
Not bad rite?? They can all squeeze inside it.


Photobucket
The big fish is the coolest thing of the event.
WI Jonah is a great event & I think it goes well with our CF theme this year.
2nd chance, God's mercy & grace.
Somethin great about to come. :)
Btw.. 26 of MMUCF Melaka went there, constitute to almost 1/10. Haha~


Last event: CG!!!


Photobucket
Last week CG we summarise the book of esther, the past 4 chapters we have learned.
The people attended: Billy, Merrilyn, Joash, Kelvin, Joshua, Deborah, Asaph and of course me~!!


Photobucket
I guess doing bible study is exhausted after all.
This is how Asaph look in the end.
But quite happy that he enjoy WI style of bible study. Hehe~


That's all from me.
This is what happen in the past few days event.
Kind of tired after bloggin for 1 whole hours.
Haha~
Good nite ppl~ ^_^

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 10:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates