Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, September 07, 2008
i know.
I know it better than anyone else.
I know that this relationship will not work.
No matter how much I like you, my feelings will never return.


You're too far away from me.
You're too different from me.
I dun need another person to tell me that.


I know there are many girls around you.
I know you're never have your eyes on me.
After all, I'm too plain & simple, not worth to look


I long to be close to you in my dream.
I long to see you smiling and joking with me.
But there's always someone by your side, catching your attention.


I wish I could see you more often.
I wish I could have a reason to talk to you.
I wish to do lots of things with you but I know none of them will come true.


Maybe one day I will wake up from my dream and laugh at how silly I am.
But before that day comes, I just want to like you and you alone.
So, Andy-shhi, no matter how people laugh at me now.. I will continue to love you!!
posted by sippy @ 2:27 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates