Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
I had fun!!!
Today I had a lot fun.
It makes me love my CG more n more.
Fellowsheep rocks (name given by Joash)!!
Btw.. Ana-chan's CG rocks too!!


My new try today: 麻辣香肠 (spicy sausage) and siham at longkang.
The sausage is super duper hot & the worst part is.. I can't take super spicy food.
Let's just say it worth trying once. Haha~
Cos I don't think I would ever try again.
Should really thank Asaph for pushing me into trying it.
Oh yeah.. had fun racing to Julian's car too.
Feel young again. *wink*


Was sitting between Asaph and Karen at longkang.
Let's just say I respect both of them, for daring to try out the siput babi.
The thing looks so eerie to me.. Can't figure out what's the red colour thingy is.
Later.. Joash kacau me sayin that I should try out.. if not I'll die regretting without tastin it. Yeah rite. :p
So finally I can proudly tell ppl that I, CP had try the food at longkang and also the spicy sausage.
I can finally graduate with honour. Haha~


The best part of today: Joash's bday bash!!
Okay.. I know his birthday is not today.
In fact today is Wayne's birthday.
Happy Birthday, Wayne!! You're well-loved by many.
"For you're a jolly good fellow, for you're a jolly good fellow
For you're a jolly good fellow (pause), and happy birthday to you."
Alright.. back to Joash.
It doesn't mean we can't have pre-celebration rite??


We went to MBMB fountain.
The guys are cute and funny.
They were all squeezin in one bench, trying to hide the birthday cake, which is very very cute of them.
Still wonder whether Joash notice. *think hardly*
We did bully Joash in the end lar.. in a very nice way.
Only forced him to take out candles using his mouth kay??
It's so tempting to throw him inside the pool.
But oh well.. pity Joel which goin to send him back home later.

Fellowsheep CG: Merrilyn (group leader), Joash, Julian, Joshua, Jason, Kean Guan, Kelvin, Albert, Yeong, Asaph, Deborah and me.
Ana-chan's CG: Ana-chan, Soly, Justyne, Joel, Grace, Hui Lee and Karen.
And also our Mr. President, Jia Tsing. XD
Hopefully I didn't leave anyone out lar. Thanks for all the fun that I had. *super satisfied*


p/s. I think my phone gone haywire d due to me dropping it 2 times today. It's not functioning anymore. :(
Mommy.. Can I have a new phone now?? *pleading eyes*

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 11:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates