Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
korean songs. :D
Been listening to Korean songs a lot.
Every single day. Every time I on my laptop.
You can guess it, it's mainly songs about Shinhwa.
But I'm slowly listening to the other Korean artists too.
Sometimes it amuses me that I listen even though I dun understand. Lol~


I realised I prefer listening to group rather than solo singer.
And I'm very picky on the singer as well.
He/She must be someone I know, someone I'm interested in.
That's the reason why my song lists are mainly Shinhwa.
Oh yeah.. I'm liking Crown J slowly too.
He's a rapper, a sweet rapper. :D
I like how he is in "We Got Married."
The cutest & most interesting couple in the show so far. :)


Photobucket
This is how he looks lar.
He grew up in US & graduated in UCLA.
He kept saying "A" in the show. =.="
But still cute nonetheless.
Try listening to his song "Too much", which he sang it with Seo In Young, his wife in the show.
Anyway, my heart remains faithful towards my Andy Oppa who can cook, dance, sing, and of course act cute. Hehe~


K lar.. chao first.
I'm so so so not ready for my paper later.
Sigh~
Tas.
Have a good day. :)
posted by sippy @ 10:27 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates