Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Saturday, July 05, 2008
sippy.. still bubbly??
I hv lotsa pics in my camera.
Haven't uplaoded them on my lappie yet.
I'm just plain lazy to do it.
Those are pics tat I took from diff occasions, including IF camp, Mlk Tour, outings with CG, outings with friends & various family occasions.
I always wonder what happened if I lost my camera or the internal memory is spoilt.
Hopefully nothing happens until I do so.
Btw.. after owning a camera, I realise I'm not a camera person.
I'll bring the camera around but do not hv the desire to take any pic.
However, not plannin to sell my awesomely pinky babe anytime soon. Haha~


If you use the word "bubbly" to describe someone, according to Thefreedictionary.com is a person who is lively, animted & excited.
Yourdictionary.com also gives similar meaning, it means lively and high-spirited & vivacious.
It makes me wonder now whehter the word "bubbly" still fits me.
Comparing with me during my Alpha & Beta years, I was quite a bubbly person.
I can't sit still, get excited easily, always trying to annoy ppl around me.
Right now, in my epsilon year, am I still the way before??
Just recently, a friend commented me that I look a bit fake now.
I realised what she said was true. I hide a bit more of my emotion nowadays unless I'm with ppl that I'm truely close with, those that I'm comfy with, those that know my true nature.
I dunno lar.. let's just hope it's me becoming more mature, getting past the phrase of being bubbly. :p
I'm sucks in putting my tots & feelin in words, time to read more.
Nites. :)
posted by sippy @ 7:27 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates