Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, June 09, 2008
my 2nd CD :D
Got my 2nd Shinhwa CD.
The first one from my bro, it's their 9th Album, I haven't took a nice pic of it yet.
Hehe~ wait till I go back Mlk, I left my precious back there. :)
Wanted to listen to the 2nd CD that I bought, it's their concert in Japan in 2006, but it's so hard to get out from CD case, was so afraid to break it.
You know how fragile CDs are..


My love for Shinhwa is still growing & I'm learning hangul just for them. Haha~
If I'm crazy enough, I might take Korean Language for coming sem (which I might). :p
I'm so in love with them. *happy, floating around*
Btw.. I'm able to pronounce them already, but not sure whether the pronounciation are correct or not.
Was trying to get Korean dictionary but ended up getting Korean flashcard instead, it's funny that none of the bookstore in Sban actually sell Korean dictionary. This shows it's time to go shopping in KL. Yeah~


What I desperately need now is a Korean dictionary & super duper lots of Shinwha posters & CDs. Most music stores I visit only sell DBSK or Super Junior CDs & I'm not interested in any of them.
I'm desperate for Shinhwa stuffs now. Aiks~
So yeah.. if u happen to see any Shinhwa CDs or posters, help me to buy kay??
I'll promise to pay back.
If you want to give me for this year Christmas or next year birthday present, I don't mind too. :p


K lar.. enough of my gibberish.
Can't wait for new sem to start. Hope it will be a great academic year ahead. :D
Cherish ur remaining holidays. Haha~
Nites.

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 12:07 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates