Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
to the most import woman in my lfie
To my dear mom,


If God ask me what's the loveliest thing in this world, I would definitely answer is u cos there are no one is as lovely as you in my eyes. You're one woman that I love and fear most. I love u for the very fact that u are my mom and I fear of losing u most cos mom.. u're my strongest support, whether physically or morally. No one can ever replace u.

Photobucket


People always tell me how great u are but mommy.. they will never know how great u are cos only papa & the 3 of us know how much efforts, how much sacrifices u put in to give in to let us enjoy the life we have now. You're the farmer who plough the land, plant the seed, while we, ur children are the one that enjoy your harvest. Sometimes I feel so guilty for taking u for granted.

Photobucket


Comparing your old pics & new pics, mommy, instead of growing up, u have become more & more beautiful. Ur beauty is not only from ur outward appearance, but from your inward as well. U have an amazingly strong innerself, which u love & care for ppl around u. There are times that you're hurt & betrayed but mommy.. u never hesitate to love us more each time that happens. Thanks mommy.


Photobucket


Mommy, u always tell us how proud u are having 3 beautiful kids like us. I always feel glad when u say that. It will pierce my heart to see ur tears running down bcos of how shameful u are. Mommy, I know u don't have much expectation for us. All you want from us is just our obedience, and able to be independent on our own. Mommy, that day will come. When I'm financially stable, I'll bring u n papa to travel around the world, just as how u hv done for us.


Mommy.. lastly, thanks for giving us such a wonderful family, wonderful home. You have no idea how much we look forward to go back home every opportunity that we have. Our home is our comfort zone. Everything we go back, we get to drink home-made soup, get to know what's goin on, and mostly importantly, get to have ur company n talk to u. Nowhere in this world beats our home for me.


Photobucket


Mommy, thanks for all the things that you have done. I hope mommy you will always be happy & pretty. One day, when you're old enough, when u can't walk, mommy.. I'll promise to take care of u, n bring u around in ur wheel chair but I do hope that day will not come cos mommy, I want u to always be healthy & strong.

Photobucket
picture credit: HKedCity Content Team


Lastly, mommy.. I want to tell u that "I LOVE YOU & HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Except for God, I guess I'll never love another person as much as loving you. Mommy, one day I hope u get to know Him. So mommy, I'm sharing this bible verse (1 Corinthians 13: 4-8) with you, hope you feel meaningful reading it. No matter what I do, I hope you know that I love u lots n my love will never fade. *many hugs and kisses to u*


"Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails."


From, your beloved daughter,
CP who loves u a lot.

Labels: ,

posted by sippy @ 1:27 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates