Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Seiran~ =D
I love Saiunkoku Monogatari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pls pls pls watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm not the type to watch anime, perfer to read manga more.
But I managed to finish 39 episodes on 2 days, can u imagine how this awesome anime is??


So what do I like about this anime??
The plot, the background & of course the numbers of leng chais inside there!!!!!!!!!!!
I fall in love with Seiran Shi over & over & over again, he's just the type that I like.


Photobucket
He so so so so so cute & handsome rite?????????
In this anime he's the type that gentle to only those he loves.
He grows up together with Shurei. (just the type of r/s i like ^^)
As for ppl who dares to bully Shurei Ko, they shall receive punishment.
I always hope that Shurei will end up with Seiran.. but seein the development of the plot, it is unlikely. So sad.. :(
Anway.. he's set as my desktop wallpaper & I shall make him my newest crush. Yippie~


Photobucket
Ensei Ro is another character that I like.
If Shurei didn't end up with Seiran, I hope he ends up with Ensei.
Ensei is very mature.. More mature than Seiran & he handle things well.
He looks like a bear if he doesn't shave.
I love his scare, makes him look even more "gaya". Hehe~


I can't wait to watch season 3.. but dun think it's comin out anytime soon.
I want I want I want to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *spoil brat mode*


Good nite ppl~ :)

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 12:23 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates