Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, April 03, 2008
an interestin nite tat i hv
Just feel like blogging tonite.
Many things had happened.
My eyes were tired & I'm pretty sure I won't go to the 10am class.
I believe I deserve a whole day rest after what happened tonite.


I realise now in time of trouble who I seek now.
It's no other than my brother, who I can rely only full-heartedly.
He would come to me whenever I need me.
Bro.. if there's one thing I would really like to thank to God about.
It would be Him given me a wonderful brother like you, who is willing to sacrifice ur time, ur petrol to help such a troublesome sis like me.
Thanks ya, u're the most wonderful bro that one could have. Really <3>


If my bro is not here.. to be honest.. I can't think of anyone to help, or anyone willing to help me at such late nite.
Actually there is one, but I feel very bad troubling the person. But other than that, I'm not certain about it & I tot I have a lot of friends. Lol~


Anyway, thanks to 2 diff gals for the interesting nite.
I guess I won't be forgettin it for a long long long time.
Oh well.. it would happen to me, just matter of time. :p


Thanks Lord for helping her to let go.
Thanks Lord for showin how valuable friends are.
Lastly, thanks God for showing me I have already let go.


Lastly.. found this pic while doin my BPI asst.


Photobucket
I'm not too sure about you but I feel like crying when I look at this kid.
It hurts my heart.. so deeply to see someone in her state.
If only I can help.. if only I can help.


Nites ppl.. Hope you cherish how fortunate you are now.

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 3:05 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates