Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, March 10, 2008
another feeling post. yeah~
Elections.. it's kind of late to write this entry but I have some thoughts to pen down, so there you goes.


I realise when you start knowing about politic, when you start concerning who's going to govern the country, you're a bit more mature than u're used to.


You start to realise the effect that it will bring to the country. You start to know what type of leader that you want. You start to understand how you want Malaysia to become. You start to know your rights. Lastly, you know you have the power to decide who your leader should be by holding the vote in your hand.


It's lovely to see how political campaign works. It's lovely to watch the dark side of the election. Stories, gossips & rumours were being told to satisfy everyone's curiosity. It's a sin to gossip but I can't help to hear the juicy news that are watery to my ears. The darker politic is, the more it draws me in.. Yeap yeap.. I shall study political science in the future. (just kidding)


Was just talking to a friend, about how maturity grows through diff incidents, diff circumstances. Compare to when I was in Alpha, I believe I'm more mature now, even though I'm not good at controlling my emotion but at least I can view things in different angles now. At least my emotions toward certain things are slightly diff d, not that emo anymore. Yeah~


They said promise is meant to be broken. For me, certain promises were broken. Sometimes I just want to know the truth behind it. Sometimes I just want to know what was happening. I was curious, I am curious and I'll always be curious. I just want to know the truth that lies behind it rather than having to hear from a 3rd party. After all, I believe I'm tough enough to face any situation, or am I?? *puzzling*


Alrites lar.. thanks for hearing me rambling to those who read until the very ened. It will be amazing if you did.
By the way.. I still want to know who ate my chicken wings?? Confess kay?? Won't eat you up lar. Haha~


Happy having midterm test. *wink*

Labels: ,

posted by sippy @ 12:51 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates