Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Happy 88th Birthday~
Happy 88th Birthday, Ah Gong!!!!!!!


My Ah Gong is 88 this year & he's still can climb tree.
88 is such a large number to me.
I never wanna live until 88, it seems so many years. Lol~
Seeing he's 88, my bro & I went back to Sban to go KL to celebrate our beloved Ah Gong's bday.
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We went to this nice restaurant called "Golden Hill".
Didn't really take the restaurant's pic but the food is okay, edible.
Half way through the food, everybody started camwhoring. Haha~
These are some pics that I have.


Photobucket
My ah gong, with his sons, with his daughters-in-law.


Photobucket
My ah gong, with his daughters, with his sons-in-law.
Haha.. isn't my ah gong & ah mah great??
They have 6 daughters & 3 sons.
It will be seen as miracle if any modern Chinese family with such huge number of children.
My mom is definitely the prettiest among the sisters. So proud of her. *peacock mode*


Photobucket
My ah gong with all his grandchildren. My bro is not the tallest. Hahaha~


Photobucket
The beautiful Tee Family with ah gong.
Ah gong is taller than my daddy. Shh.. dun my dad kay??


Photobucket
Ah gong's bday cake, made by my house bakery. Nice no??


Photobucket
Camwhoring time with my cute cuzzie, Ying Zhi.. She's 14 years diff from her sis, Ying Ying whose 1 year older than me.
Her sis not there, so she sticks to me. Hehe~

Photobucket
Me showing off my skills playing PSP, was playing "ratatouille", so perasan rite?? :p


Photobucket
The two long lost brothers, Dominique really looks like my bro lar. Ishh ishh~
I want to be so tall too. So unfair.. *sulky face*
It's worth waking up 6am to come back Mlk from Sban.


After wishing Ah Gong (doubt he will read), I'm gonna wish the 2 beautiful Tiun twin from my house. Hehe~
Photobucket
The awesomely gorgeous, beautiful, pretty & cute Tiun sisters.
Guess who are the twins??
I wanna wish them Happy 20th Birthday.
May God bless you abundantly in the coming year.
Hope you guys will achieve all your dreams & be happy always.
Wish all your bday dreams come true & continue to be faithful children of God.
Lub you guys. *smile widely*


Lastly, I wanna thank Renee for abling me to remove pimples from my pictures.
You have no idea how big my pimple is. *sad face*
It's such a wonderful miracle. Yeah yeah~
But after today, hopefully I dun need to depend on people anymore.
Beautiful face on photos, here I come. *wink*

Labels: ,

posted by sippy @ 5:44 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates