Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, March 03, 2008
I started a joke
A 1968 song that sang by Bee Gees. Didn't know there's actually 5 members in their group.
Dunno y this song keeps playin on my head.
Perhaps the tune is catchy.
Oldies are so much nicer.
Yeap, I'm old.


I started a joke, which started the whole world crying,
But I didnt see that the joke was on me, oh no.


I started to cry, which started the whole world laughing,
Oh, if Id only seen that the joke was on me.


I looked at the skies, running my hands over my eyes,
And I fell out of bed, hurting my head from things that Id said.


Til I finally died, which started the whole world living,
Oh, if Id only seen that the joke was on me.


I looked at the skies, running my hands over my eyes,
And I fell out of bed, hurting my head from things that Id said.


til I finally died, which started the whole world living,
Oh, if Id only seen that the joke was one me.
posted by sippy @ 9:43 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erm sippy, Bee Gees are a trio consisting of Barry, Robin and Maurice. Their youngest bro Andy is a soloist and the group does feature him sometimes. I Started A Joke is Robin's personal song as he wrote and sang it with the haunting tremolo :D

    Anyways... I love the Bee Gees too and more than the Beatles. Some of my favourites are Stayin'Alive, Night Fever and Too Much Heaven.

    -Eugene

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Dayze said…

    HEY BABYCAKES! i've missed youuuuuu oodles! <3

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger sippy said…

    Eugene: Thanks
    Haha.. cos I saw there's 5 ppl in the album cover, so I tot there was 5.
    Thanks for correcting me. :D

    Dayze: missing you too. hopefully after sem break I get to go Cyber. Will call u, alrite? :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates