Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, March 17, 2008
an unexpected dream
Sleep at 4 last nite and woke up at 11 this mornin, it's still a sufficient 7 hours sleep. Hehe~


I dreamt last nite, it's about me running away.
The background was somewhere far from Melaka, and I was with people that I know.
In the dream, I was very sensitive, vulnerable too.
There were things that hurting me.. can't remember what it was, but I know I ran away, run as fast as possible from that place, wanting to go back where I felt safe most.
After running a while, I hide. People were catching up & they found me.
Then for some reason he appeared there.
He took me away and told them, "Let me talk to her."
I was surprised cos I never expect him to do so.
And then they left, he talked to me.
He carried me to a higher platform, and started talking to me, very gently and patiently.
Again, I was surprised by the way he talked to me.
It made me cried, my heart ached for that side of his.
But in the dream we somehow know that it wasn't like before, things have ended long ago and we are just friends.


He brought me back to where everyone was and continue to give me support.
People were more careful with me this time, it's hard for them to pretend nothing has happened. I felt sick with the way they treated me, so I ran away again.
I tot he wouldn't follow this time, knowing the reason and pleasure of having the company of people there but he did, he came after me & talked patiently again.
I wasn't surprise.. but shocked this time. Haha..


Good dream would have to come to an end so I have to wake up.
This dream reflects my life recently, about how much I want to run and how much I yearn for ppl to care enough to come after me, not leaving me alone.
There were people who care but it's just not him.
In reality, he wouldn't do this, at least not to me. Haha~
Thus.. feel like jottin this dream down. Dreams do reveal your deepest desire and only in dreams the most unexpected things will happen. Lol~


Btw.. I know who ate my chicken wings d. Hehe~
Happy holidays *wink*

Labels: ,

posted by sippy @ 11:34 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    will feed you chicken wings next time :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates