Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
A letter to You
Dear Father Lord,


I'm officially 22 today. A double 2 and don't know why I'm not happy about it, feel like I'm getting old already. Lol~ I'm writing to You this letter so that I can reflect upon my life and perhaps You can give me some suggestions.


Lord, it's a bit funny without a "him" by my side this year but it's alright, compare to having a "him", it's much better to have friends who can share my laughter and tears. It's amazing that despite how childish and immature I am, I still have friends who'll be there for me no matter what happens. I'm glad to have friends who are willing to listen when I'm "emo". Not forgetting my precious family too, my father, mother, 2 brothers who will back me up no matter how many times I disappoint them, my precious family indeed. :)

Lord, I haven't achieved much in my 22 years of life. Looking back, I was wasting much of my time on manga and novels, only contributed to the amount of rubbish that I had made. I believe the actual volumn of the rubbish is scary. Hehe.. So Lord, I really hope this year would be a significant, energetic year for me, contributing my share to the community and graffitied a few spots in MMU before I graduate. :p


Lord.. the other scary part is not knowing what to do with my life. Lord.. I pray that I will plan when I would finish study, where to work, what car to buy, which house to choose, when the anonymous unlucky man suppose to marry me, how many unfortunate children I would have and etc. Wow.. sounds like a long list.. now I wish I have super smart and efficient computer to calculate the balance of probabilities for all these events.


Since I miss making this year New Year resolutions, then I shall make it today as my Birthday resolutions:
1. make myself 3 kg lighter
2. improve my CGPA at least 0._ _
3. exercise more so no more flabby arms
4. read my bible and pray everyday
Yeap yeap.. this will be my Birthday Resolutions. Haha~

Lord.. I know what type of Birthday I desire the most. I just want to have a pleasant birthday meal with those I care, especially my precious family, exchanging smiles and conversations throughout the meal. I would want to be happy the whole day too, with nothing to upset me. My 22nd birthday, is a quiet birthday but at least, I get to think about what I want to do in life, and knowing who are the people that matter to me most.


Lastly.. to end this letter, I want to wish myself "Happy 22nd Birthday, CP" and see You smiling at heaven and nodding Your head and smile. And really it's good to be a home, whether it's my physical or spiritual home. Father Lord, I have come back home and I love You. :)


Your daughter,
CP


p/s. Btw, happy midterm break, everyone. :)

Labels: ,

posted by sippy @ 1:04 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i was there...i was there :)
    Happy birthday CP!

     
  • At 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Blessed Birthday, CP! God is listening to you and indeed He has a wonderful plan for such a sweetheart like you!

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger sippy said…

    Malcolm: thanks. thanks for being there always, it's good to have a good friend like u. :D

    Natalie: Haha.. by giving you me as a friend, God has indeed made my life wonderful. *wink*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates