Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, April 14, 2008
i wish i could name it.
I wish I know what I'm doing.
I wish there's someone supporting me.
I wish there's someone to pat me when I'm down.
I wish there's someone to hug me when I'm craving for one.
I wish there's someone to tell me everything will be alrite tomorrow..


Mom.. I think need you're the one I need.
I miss home.


Land Law is killing me, and all the others, except those involve in mooting.
I'm so envy at u guys >.<
There's a price to pay going up Genting, u will get panda eyes like mine.
Btw.. Congrats to Khan Ling, Adelin, Wayne and Melissa S for winning the moots.
Can't wait to see the finals. Hehe~


Photobucket
Thanks K Lyn darling for passing me the anime I want.
Plan for tomorrow: watching it the whole day
Saiunkoku Monogatari (I hope I spell correctly) Season 2, here I come!!!!!!!! *super exciting mode*


Nites ppl.. pray hard for me~

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 12:04 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates