Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, April 28, 2008
lazy to name
Sometimes I wonder does first "hold-hand", first hug, first kiss with a guy/girl is that important??
I know "first" always mean something special but what I wonder is.. does a person's value drop bcos he/she had done so?
Or does he/she bcome less special just bcos he/she has been in a relationship?


I tot a person's value doesn't determine by all these things?
But by one's behaviour, by one's maturity, by wat one's have.
If a guy were to tell me I'm less special or I rank lower than other girls just bcos I had hold hand, hug or even kiss another guy.. I would ask him to get lost.. cos he's not any better than me.
At least I have experience what falling in love is, at least I have known the feeling of belonging to another person.


So yeah.. tat's how i feel rite now.
Might edit or delete this post. Depending on my mood. Lol~
Nites.
posted by sippy @ 12:01 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates