Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Saturday, May 03, 2008
sad, sickening news
Not too sure when this news is but I'm pretty sure is quite recent.
Felt sick & scary reading it.
The Austrian father incarcerated his own daughter for 24 years & had 7 children with her.
How horrible that is?
What if I'm the girl in the story?
For 24 years I never get to see any sunshine at all.
I would die of boredom.


Why is the father so sick?
The media called him a "monster dad"/"horror father".
It fits him perfectly.. how can a father ever do such thing to his daughter?
Sometimes I wonder will God forgive him for such sins that he done?
Well.. this makes me feel so glad that I have an awesomely great father.
It's scary.. I think I loss the courage of having my own kids.. who know what will happen to them.,

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 12:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates