Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, May 19, 2008
thanks a lot, bro :D
You have no idea how happy I am right now.
You have no idea how dreamily floating I am right now.
I'm just so super duper happy rite now *jumping & dancing around in my room*
My awesomely great bro bought me the thing I want most.. I shall not reveal now!!!!!!!!!!! :P
I just want to tell him million times thank you, he does sayang me after all. Haha~
Wait until my exam over, I got lots of free time, I'll take nice nice picture about it, then I show you but really.. you have no idea how much squeaky noise and how much jumping I made till Elvi gave me a weird stare or how wide my smile is when I show to Renee.


Who needs a bf when u hv an awesomely nice bro and an amazingly cute, mature & talented boy band to make you happy??
Haha~ Maybe I'm destined to be single for the rest of my life. Yippie~!!

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 7:43 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:21 AM, Blogger cHoRwAi said…

    ishhh

    feel like askin u to shaaaaddapp, keep sayin tht u are destinied to be single~

    enufff laaaa u'll be the 1st to get married among all siblings dun worrie :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates